Workspace for the Guild

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Tucker Carlson's Not Taking it Personal - Boy, What A Relief

Jon Stewart, 'Crossfire' pundits feuding: South Florida Sun-Sentinel: "Whatever the level of the debate on 'Crossfire,' Carlson rejected the notion that he's pushing anyone's agenda.

'I don't speak for a party or an organization, I speak for me, period,' said the conservative Carlson. So Stewart calling him a partisan hack 'is just a false criticism when applied to me. I'm not being defensive, I'm just being truthful.'

Surprisingly, given the level of tension between the men at the end of the program, which looked like it could have concluded in fisticuffs, Carlson said Stewart stuck around after the taping for 90 minutes, continuing to talk about media ethics with the 'Crossfire' hosts."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home